Tickets Please is a ticketing platform that combines the features you need to run a successful event with local promotion that sells more tickets. We offer friendly set-up and support, online and by-phone sales, promotion through our website and via theHumm, as well as many other helpful features!
- Control all aspects of the ticketing process: inventory, pricing, promotional codes, customer information and detailed reporting of up-to-the-minute sales.
- Tickets can be general admission or patrons can select their seats
- We can create assigned seating to match your venue, or any table configuration for an event that involves a meal.
- We can handle regular subscriptions, flex passes, and voucher/coupon offers
- All fees are published to your guests up-front — no checkout surprises! You can absorb the fees in the cost of the ticket or tack them on top.
- Use our free app to scan printed or mobile tickets at the door. Or print out a will-call list and check people in the old-fashioned way. Your choice!
- Sell tickets at the door. You can use the same online tool as a box office at your event. Collect customer emails, keep your inventory in check and run post-event reports that show all your sales in one place.
- Other (and optional) features include the ability to: charge local sales tax, accept donations, add registration questions and waivers, sell gift cards and memberships.
- We take orders over the phone.
- Payment methods: most major credit cards.
- All upcoming events on sale at mera.ticketsplease.ca are also listed in a monthly print ad featured in theHumm newspaper.
- Events are also listed in theHumm’s calendar (online at www.thehumm.com and in print).
- If you sell tickets through Tickets Please, you get a 10% discount on a print ad for your event in theHumm. Taking a stand-alone print ad also gets your event mentioned in the Hummail e-newsletter and on theHumm’s Facebook and Instagram feeds. We also offer free ad/poster design!
- Your event is in good company on the Tickets Please website. When people are there checking out other shows in the area, they’ll see yours as well!
We’re here to help! Contact email@example.com or call 613– 485–6434 and we will create a custom package for your event.